Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day #1 Conclusion

It's a very special type of teacher who purchased my book on the first day of this conference, because I didn't include it in any of those workshops. It was to be the highlight of my keynote presentation on day #2. So either the teacher was drawn to the colors, or they quilt, or like Marilyn above, they just are kind, generous and willing to support a fellow early childhood professional. (Or maybe she's just a saavy shopper and wanted to avoid the long lines?? LOL) In any case, there was plenty of time to sign & personalize her copy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...