Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Daddy Volunteers




It was great to conclude my fourth summer-reading finale with the help of one of the fathers in the audience. He volunteered to come forward and turn the pages in my book as we performed. THANK YOU!! Then there's a glimmer at my shoppers, up close & personal. The final picture is our mistress-of-ceremonies of the whole tour, children's librarian, Corinne Jalkenen. We finally remembered to capture the two of us in the same frame. I'll tell you just one example of the type hostess she is: she gave me a little basket of fresh, personally-home-made, fat free, blueberry muffins to take on the road back home. Now that's thoughtfulness, personified. Between the two of us, we have 5 daughters. Believe me, that's enough to create PLENTY of stories for us to get caught up on, from visit to visit. Another great big, THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...