Friday, July 24, 2009

Plein Air Festival




This is the reason that I'm so eager to get up-to-date..... Our Plein Air Festival is now in full swing and it is such a THRILL to be here this year to be observing. Meet Lori Beringer of WI. This is on Tuesday @ Fine Lines Gallery's host of a portion of the forty artists invited to participate in the festival. This is the best 'documenting' from start-to-finish that I've been able to accomplish. I was able to see Lori's blank canvas, followed by her quick cover of the canvas, her compositional sketch and then the excitement of watching her add the first colors. She finished the piece that afternoon and it now hangs, framed at the sponsoring Peninsula School of Art.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...