Sunday, July 26, 2009

Going once, going twice......



Talk about a small world. While here we are a mere 12 hours from home. As I was looking at the hanging of the initial pictures by the artists, I just about fell over my chin when I saw that there is an artist named Debra J from Pataskala! Pataskala, Ohio, named Debra J?? Seriously? Seriously! (Well of course I'm Deborah J, but still.) She lives about three blocks from my daughter, Sarah. Get out. We plan to meet for lunch this fall in our fair buckeye state. Meanwhile we'll be friends on Facebook!! This is about 23% of the auction crowd..... all that I could capture in one frame. It was absolutely fantastic to see such a crowd of support. Well done.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...