Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ephraim Sailing Lessons




We're back in Door County..... safely arriving for a couple of VERY cool days: hooded sweatshirts for one and all. Tonight we went down to Ephraim to dinner at the 'Second Floor Restaurant.' I had my favorite salad on the peninsula. We went with our next door-neighbors and tonight was quite the cloudy, overcast evening. After dinner we were able to walk across the street just in time to see the sailing lesson heading out of the Ephraim Yacht Club. Looks like everyone's learning their maneuvers with capability.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...