Friday, July 3, 2009

Block A + Block B





Let the pinwheeling begin!! It's working...... the squares are going together as per the concept...... now the only question remaining, is how 'big' to make the quiltlet?? I could leave it as it is..... reproducing it at 100% would be nearly perfect for a book with 9 by 12 inch dimensions..... but if I make it twice as large -- then there will be more 'tessalating' for the eye, and reduce it all by 50%....... Decisions. Decisions. Maybe I'll leave it with it's current dimensions and see about the four remaining quilts. See what month is on the calendar at that point. Hmmmmm..........
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...