Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Along County Q




Took a different bike route yesterday: along County Q, passing by Aqualand and then on to Chelsea Antiques and their friends at the corner. I stopped to have a visual cup of tea, before capturing the garden splendor at Viva La Cabin and the Bakery. What a treasure trove of blessings. I love meandering thru these gardens, kept by those with expertise and experience. What joy they bring to all those who stop to savor the season in it's finest splendor.

I can't claim any originality for the daisy pose/viewpoint above. I've seen someone else take this vantage point with their lens..... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? I'm happy with the way mine turned out. Thanks for the concept, fellow photographer.

BTW: the daisies were quite 'tall' and made taller by the heaping mound that they were grown in, so I did NOT have to lay down on the ground to capture them -- just bend quite a bit.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...