Saturday, June 20, 2009

Time to ESCAPE!!




Our first boat outting of the season takes us from Sturgeon Bay under the bridge and then on into Green Bay. When we picked up our little blue boat in the marina yard, I spotted an "Escape III" from Michigan and giggling took a picture for my fellow 'escapees.' Then we put out to sea and while trolling slowly thru the no-wake zone, there she was again!!! I just about fell outta our boat! The third time I've spotted the "ESCAPE" in my very brief mari-time experience. This is the first time I've seen her on the high waters. Maybe next time I'll see her with sails a furlin'.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...