Saturday, June 27, 2009

Painting with Shadows

This is my bike's SHADOW on the morning of my final ride.... if you look closely in the lower right hand corner you can see the bike's actual tire. I had so much fun 'making' this photo. The sun was perfect!! I'd just concluded my ride and was coming down the final hill toward home, off of County Road ZZ, when I happened to spot how perfect the shadows were. So then it was just a matter of locating a suitable canvas. I found the perfect backdrop at the fire station: sweet parking lot gray.

In the three weeks that we've been up here I have now ridden 310.4 miles!! YIPPEE!! Setting a good pace of 100 miles per week. We'll see if I can keep that momentum as the summer continues to unfold. The next piece of the agenda is to head to Ohio for a couple of days. I need to squeeze those babeez of ours and listen to what WonderBoy has been up to................ So our bikes will be safely stowed away, until our return.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...