Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Girl & Her Hat




On my way home from the Cinci lunch I had to go right past the outlet mall. So without going out of my way, even a smidge I was able to find a cute little hat for our cute little redhead. What do you think, is it possible that Trevor has the longest set of eye lashes on any toddler that you've ever seen? The final picture is the two of them chasing each other thru the kitchen with the coveted airplane ride-on vehicle. Still the fave of the house. Now it has to be shared among three children. Whoa boy!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...