Friday, May 8, 2009

You're Wonderful, Indeed!!




That first photo captures me in the midst of the delicate art of directing the participants thru the sign language to support my book, while singing it's song, while using a remote control 'clicker' to advance the power point slides of my quilted illustrations. Whew. Talk about 'multi-tasking' ......my brain is always in over-drive during moments like this, but somehow it all works out. That even looks like a genuine smile in the midst of juggling my technology. I've come a long way, baby. I've come a long way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...