Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Decorating Bunny Hutches




"Will trade sister for tractor?" That's not the type of t-shirt that I see on my big city adventures. Coming back to the preschool room to leave my big box of surprises, I found the class up to their wrists in blue icing in an exciting team togetherness project. BTW: they were given permission to choose two pieces of each of the three types of candy for sampling and quality control purposes. Bunny hutches. Who knew? And yes, they were willing to share a couple of good gummies with me, too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...