Saturday, May 16, 2009

Concluding Komen Memories




In the twenty-six months since my diagnosis, I have walked in four BC events: 3 Komen and 1 Strides Against BC by the American Cancer Society. I'm committed to continue my walking until a cure is found. Who is that caped crusader? Do you wonder?? He's the reason that I can function and walk into the future. Thank you dear heart for your continuous support and encouragement.

That last picture is the back of my t-shirt, with just a few of the women's names whose stories have touched my heart over the past couple of years. The majority of names are the 'nicks' used by survivors at heaven-sent BCO (http://www.breastcancer.org/) I walk to honor those whom I've met in real life & those who continue to inspire me over the web: chatters, beachies, escapees, house cleaners, cuties and prayer partners united together in support & friendship.

[***I appologize for all those whose names do not appear on my shirt. I started the writing at 5:24 this morning and eventually we had to leave to get downtown. LOL. Your stories are all held in my heart.]

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...