Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cuyahoga Co. Bd of MRDD




Such a welcome. Such a sense of excitement in the air. I'm in love with this building just walking down the main hallway. There's a welcome mural just inside the front door..... in both English & Spanish. As we make our way to the gymnasium I spot a welcome poster designed just for me with the children's original spring artwork. Here's a look at my polka-dot pal, Miss Eddie..... she's the one who gets all of the credit for the grant writing that sponsored my visit. (Do you remember that we had lunch together in Ocala? In Florida? How amazingly small is this world of ours?) That last click is the awesome set up before the arrival of the children. Cool, huh? Bring 'em on -- I'm ready!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...