Friday, April 24, 2009

Goldie Makes a Visit


Boys and girls!!!!

This is the first song I ever wrote!!!!!

This is my first YouTube video ever shot and posted!!!!

Thanks to Rhonda for shooting it, midsong.

Thanks to everyone at the center for helping me post it!
(How many novices does it take to post a YouTube video)

I love it!!

Simple, upbeat, rockin' early intervention.
All of the children are under three years old.

Goldie has two sections, the slow waltz
followed by the rockin' ending.







Other posts about Goldie, including art project responses, click here.

Here's the vault of all of my YouTube videos, click here.

Other posts on Early Intervention, click here.

Here's a "Linkie-Party" to a fellow blogger,
with a post asking teachers for their fave songs, click here
to go over to "Learning Ahoy!!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...