Thursday, April 16, 2009

CSG PACT Morning




The sun came out!! Oh, happy day. I was invited to return to Columbus School for Girls -- to their very wee ones for a grand morning of singing and dancing. First we've captured the teachers in charge of all of the fun, Lana & my ol' friend Jillian. Then it's the picture of the mommy I see in more places than anyone else's mommy -- with one of her favorite, sweet head-of-curls. Look carefully at the last picture in this series. It holds special significance, too. If you look really closely you'll see a very special hair clip, worn particularly for my arrival today. It's our Goldie, Goldie Goldfish, swimming in to keep that pretty hair in place on one of our youngest participants. I'm just thrilled before we even get underway. The parents are gracious to help & welcome me in every possible manner, introducing themselves all the way out in the parking lot. It's terrific to have their support. It's VERY obvious that my songs are a part of this early learning experience.... when it's finally time to unleash Goldie, there's a flurry of singing & dancing together. A great time was had by all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie! This is Harriet's mom (the little girl with the goldfish clip). We were so happy to meet you today. You were WONDERFUL! Goldie Goldfish is Harriet's favorite song and she even has a stuffed fish (that's gray) named Goldie. We were preparing all week for you (hence the clip). Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...