Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Zaner-Bloser & Friends




Here's the stunning Leslie and the gorgous Allison -- both of ZB fame. Then the universe had me meet up with Dr. Appelbaum again. We last ran into each other as I was dashing for my shared ride to the airport, following NAEYC in Dallas last fall. We ended up sitting next to each other during the day's keynote session. We really are going to have to put our brains together and work on some connections for the future. Now what did I do with her business card this time?? Ah. Travel. It's all in the details! That last pic is my fanclub in pink.... the officers of tomorrow, full of enthusiasm today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...