Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two "Down" -- One to Go!!




Here's a look, as the second wall-hanging begins to be 'finished' with it's polka-dot borders. The final picture has both of the friends together, just draped over their IKEA frames. I want to create the third in the triptych, before I do a bit of machine quilting on each. (That requires a bit of ingenuity in switching out the sewing foot.... so I don't want to switch more than necessary.) Then it will be time to rev up the staple gun. My goal is to have them -- all 3, hanging on the wall before we fly out, this Saturday morning.

Optimistic certainly, but a worthy target to aim towards.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...