Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Adore Picasa's Collage


These are the secret ingredients for the next 'one-day' project. Shhhhh. I'm not going to tell you what they are or what I'm going to do with them. I do love this image. I may need to get this one printed out. In fact, I may go all-the-way-crazy and get a frame for it, as well!! It would make a pretty awesome poster, too.
Did you notice that I was able to crop one of the individual photos and then figured out how to 'insert' it into my mast-head above?? I'm absolutely WILD about the new 'welcome'....... it took me less than a year to figure it out. AND I did it all by my little 'ol self. Amazing. Simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...