Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hilliard Kindergarten FUN!!

What a happy, amazing day unfolded for me today. I got to return to my 'favorite' elementary in the central OH universe. Today was my 'official' GCAC (Greater Columbus Arts Council) Artist-in-the-School visit. We think maybe I've been going into those same kindergarten rooms every year for about ten years or so. None of us can remember for certain. What a joy to be greeted with enthusiasm in the crisp, snow-covered parking lot by teachers & students alike.

To make the day even more of a stellar occaision, I had Jim Arter of GCAC come join me at Scioto Darby Elementary, to tour the building, observe and offer feedback. Mr. Jim was kind enough to take pictures for me (till the memory card max'd out: LOL) and now all I have to do is find the strap to connect that camera to the laptop. YIKES. It's always something. The show must go on. Be patient for these pics, please. They are worth waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...