Saturday, January 31, 2009

Masters: Women Part II





I'm sure there were pictures of men, but apparently I was in the mood to visit with my female companions. What a delightful variety of styles and approaches. What an enormous collection.... of all the biggest names. A treasure trove by all standards. It's like breathing life into my soul. I'm just so grateful that we were allowed to photograph the images above. There were entire sections that were no photo zones. I would have loved to capture some of the African artifacts and artworks. Mesmerizing in their simplicity. Absolutely contemporary in their spare approach to the human form. Ancient & modern at the same time. Ya just gotta love a day at the art museum!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...