Friday, December 12, 2008

CELEBRATE: We are great!


It's 8:19 a.m. on Wednesday morning. It doesn't matter what the weather is outside, we're pumped and we're getting the party started!! Here are the early birds ready to get the two day conference underway, under my direction. They are singing and signing to my dance hall number: "Celebrate." It's keynote time! I am very humbled and grateful for the opportunity to set the tone for the day. Let the learning begin!

If you squint and look VERY closely in the VERY back, you'll see my buddies, world travelers, Dave and Dori Donovan from Learning Shop in Indianapolis, in their booth right in front of the windows. I can always count on the two of them to supply warm hugs -- where ever we run into each other... additional friends from the circuit. We go w-a-y back!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...