Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Youngest of my Pips




Look at my happy morning. It always starts with the very youngest. I call them my "Pips." I go into their classroom and we have a guitar-based "sing-a-long." (Of course not one child has said their first word on Planet Earth yet.) With today being my third visit of the new school year, they're getting braver. We had a volunteer that was willing to play/strum my guitar! Then I move across the hall into the large muscle room and the toddlers come to me. Before every new surprise that I pull out of the surprise box, I have the children cover their eyes to heighten the suspense. The last picture is of the oldest of the toddlers participating in their favorite verse of the 'Hokey Pokey'..... can you guess? You put your tongue in, you put your tongue out. Oh what fun we have together. Am I fortunate or what?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...