Sunday, November 9, 2008

Eric is Wonderful

Here's a picture of my new friend, Eric first thing in the morning of the exhibit hall. We are practising our sign language for my book. He learned all of the signs, in an absolute flash. Maybe someday I can make a visit to his mom's school in sunny southern FL? If I do, you can bet I'll put Eric to work on the stage with me! He told me much of his adventures.... working at the Gap for nearly nine years and other awesome tales. Congrats to Eric for being such a valued employee. It was a pleasure to meet you & I hope we get to see one another again. It almost looks like polka-dots suspended above our heads. Neat effect, don't ya think?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...