Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dallas Sheraton

I have arrived safely and am checked in to my lovely room @ the Sheraton. Our presentation is tomorrow morning and begins at 8:30!! With all of the excitement and enthusiasm of the election tonight, I wonder what our turn out will be -- as the roosters awake. This ENORMOUS sculpture is in the lobby. It must be 20 feet tall at least. Last year at this time, I was in a 'doll-house' room in Chicago. There was one single bed that took up 90% of the room. I could sit on the bed and touch three walls. SERIOUSLY. So this feels like a small house, by comparison.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...