Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Dancing Children





I have the best work on the planet!! I still make regular trips into a handful of childcare centers here in town. Before I can get out of my car, there are children waving & bouncing & running up for hugs. It is quite a BIG honor to hold the front door open for me-- as I swing thru with my guitar and big-box-of-surprises! Do you just love the hair-in-flight picture? That's what I call jumping! Then there's the covering of the eyes pic (in anticipation of the upcoming surprise) and then lots of fun with shakers. Just a peek into my day.
It's time for me to be getting myself organized for our upcoming trip to Atlanta. I'm looking forward to presenting there later this week. Reminds me of my new bumper sticker: "Teachers are my heros."




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...