Wednesday, September 3, 2008

White Caps for Fall

Yesterday was the first day that we felt the need to kick in our air conditioner, in the several weeks that we've been up here. Blink your eyes. Today, without even checking my Farmer's Almanac, I can tell you that fall is around the next bend in the road. The wind has whipped up and begun curling white caps at the point. Cloud cover keeping things particularly cool. I saw my first banded woolie worms today..... supposedly you can predict the strength of the approaching winter by the relative size of their stripes. I wonder. Will keep you posted on such observations.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...