Monday, September 8, 2008

Rear View Mirror Snap

Yesterday and even more so today, we are aware of the impending changing of the seasons. With just a hint of sunshine to encourage us, we bundled up in numerous layers and had a glorious jaunt, on the big green bike, to the tip of the top of the peninsula. We popped in at Charlene's Ten Gallery, took a photo shoot at Gills Rock and then continued up further, to land's end all the way to the ferry dock. The stretch of road pictured above is every one's favorite snaking tarmac and is photographed by all who make it that far north. I was very focused on getting a pic of the road and had just recently read about the importance of the tripod to successful photography. I figured I'd use Allen's shoulder as my tripod. Imagine how excited I was at downloading the images -- to find our reflection in the mirror!! Funny. Had I known that was a possibility, I don't know if I'd have gotten the road ahead? Or the reflection?? Sometimes life just gives you the happiest of surprises.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...