Sunday, August 31, 2008

Woodies @ the Beach!!




Look at all the Woodies lining our beach! What incredible craftsmanship for their day, and what a loving tribute to keep them gleaming and in good repair all these decades later. Wow. Sister Bay day is always on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend and is a tribute to all things fantastic.
How fortunate that all my flights were efficient and that I was able to make it back for the blue sky, afternoon festivities taking place a block from our place. Whoooo hoooo. Let's hear it for "Midwest Connect." They are the airlines that are best known for serving their signature freshly baked (during the flight) ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookies. Gotta love the midwest.
I realize that I neglected to take any pictures of the Lions Club boatbuilding tent for children..... it's a madcap, beehive of activity, where the kids get to create their own vessels from precut wood. Standing room only. Awesome creativity. Next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...