Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kweezle-King


I wanted you to meet my avid supporter, Skyler.............. I think that he has every song on my DVD completely memorized -- including the sign language. On his recent trip here to Ohio, he was eager to make a visit to "Kweezletown" and meet all of the regulars: Calamity Sam and Kudos. Imagine his shock at learning that K'town, is a place in my imagination!
Pictured above are the two of us holding the original quilt that I created to use as the backdrop in the filming. With the use of green screen technology I could walk about the town's highways and bi-ways and sing beneath the tree. It was fun to hear all of Skyler's ideas for what he wants to happen among the Kweezles. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...