Tuesday, July 29, 2008

KEYNOTE: New Hampshire

Thru hail and lightening, flight cancellations and additional delays..... the hardy & tough persevere and make it thru the dark of night to arrive in time (WITH luggage) to Nashua, New Hampshire. It's my northeastern premiere!! I'm so exited to rally enthusiastic kindergarten teachers -- eager to spend a portion of their July with dedicated peers, intent on improving their professional lives, on behalf of children.

This is a glimpse into an entire ballroom of kindergarten teachers from across New England. I'm starting our day here with keynote honors and my up-tempo, dance hall sing-a-long "Celebrate." They look ready to get underway.

As the day unfolded I learned that many of the participants were from across the New England area...... I now have followers from NH, but also Maine, Vermont and Massachusettes too!!

I'm so grateful to the muscle power, energy, commraderie, and support of SDE and Crystal Springs, to take my work into whole new galaxies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...